James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight is the name of a Marvel comic mini-series based on the Maximum Ride novels. The first issue was released on April 8, 2015. It was followed by Ultimate Flight.
The first arc, First Flight, follows the events of the Angel Experiment, but is much more condensed and has some minor plot changes.
Differences from the Book Edit
- In the comics, the Flock buried Jeb’s body when he died. His return has not been fully explained.
- They do not recognize Ari as Jeb’s seven-year-old, son, but as the worst of the Erasers. He also has three eyes.
- Max has red hair, and later gains three scars over her right eye from Ari’s claws.
- Fang is more of a joker, and not particularly quiet.
- James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight #1
- James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight #2
- James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight #3
- James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight #4
- James Patterson's Max Ride: First Flight #5
- Writer: Marguerite Bennett
- Cover Designers: Stéphanie Hans & John Tyler Christopher
- Artist: Alex Sanchez
- Editor: Sana Amanat
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://theslanted.com/2014/10/17141/marvel-and-james-patterson-partner-to-launch-ya-series-maximum-ride-as-a-new-comic-series/
- ↑ http://marvel.com/images/gallery/issue/52211/images_from_max_ride_first_flight_2015_1#0-991402
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/10/11/james-pattersons-maximum-ride-will-become-a-marvel-comics-series/
- ↑ http://www.comicbookresources.com/comic-previews/james-pattersons-maximum-ride-first-flight-1-marvel-comics-2015